MSRC is a membership based club. The club charges a small annual membership fee to assist the club to operate and provide services for members (including coaches, equipment, first aid, promotion, professional affiliations and social events). As a not-for-profit club, all income supports club activities.
If you plan to attend run group sessions regularly, we would ask that you become a financial club member. Membership is great value with discounts sourced from local retailers and our club partners, discounts on club merchandise, social events, running seminars and much more. All that plus our weekly run group sessions and coaching support.
2017 MSRC club membership is valid from 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018 Paid up club members will receive a membership key tag as proof of membership.
2017 Membership Fees:
$40 (Early Bird: Pay before 30 April 2017) $50 (Regular: pay between 1 May - 30 September 2017)
- $30 (Half-year membership: From 1 October 2017)
You can now complete your 2017 MSRC Membership in 3 easy steps:
- Read the MSRC Member Handbook – view here
- Complete the online membership form – view here
- Pay the correct fee (via bank transfer) into the club account below, adding your name and ‘MSHIP’ as a reference.
Mordialloc Social Running Club
Account No.: 10498073
Once your membership is confirmed, you will receive your welcome pack including your membership tag. If you have any questions regarding membership or club payments, or if you would like to pay in cash, please contact the club: email@example.com
Current benefits for membership tag holders:
- Access to all run group sessions and coach support
- Free or discounted access to running seminars, club social events
- 10% discount to all sessions at Seaview Health Group
- Discounted MSRC Yoga classes
- 15% discount at Seed Cafe when you show your membership tag
- 10% discount for Sole Motive running events
- Discounted member price for 2XU club running tops and merchandise
This page will be updated with further membership benefits as they are sourced.